I spoke with Manuvir Das, Head of Enterprise Computing at NVIDIA, about the current state and future trends in enterprise artificial intelligence. Das also talked about NVIDIA’s partnership with VMware.
- What is the current state of AI in the enterprise?
- What about NVIDIA’s work with VMware to bring AI to mainstream data center servers?
- The importance of DPUs in the data center for security and application performance.
- NVIDIA’s work to simplify AI with developer resources including SDKs, pre-trained models and conversational AI.
- Future of AI in the enterprise? What year will it be mainstream, fully?
Listen to the podcast:
Watch the video:
James Maguire is eWeek’s Editor-in-Chief and has been reporting on emerging technology for more than 15 years. He has won two ASBPE Awards of Excellence for in-depth feature articles about cloud computing and artificial intelligence. He has covered the gamut of enterprise and consumer technology, and regularly communicates with leading IT newsmakers, vendors and analysts.