New York, June 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Global Broadcasting Transmitter Market, By Technology, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2016-2026” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06020703/?utm_source=GNW
Global Broadcasting Transmitter Market stood at USD852.62 million in 2020 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 9.12% until 2026. Growth in the Broadcasting Transmitter Market is driven by their widespread usage in a variety of applications, from radio and TV to electronic devices, such as wireless internet routers. Broadcasting transmitters are mainly of two types, FM Radio Transmitters and Television Transmitters. The continuous development of the broadcast technology has resulted in a considerable increase in the capacity of the transmitted bandwidth which is likely to create an opportunity for the Broadcasting Transmitter Market in the future. The technological advancement in the Broadcasting Transmitters has enabled many more services such as better picture quality and improved coverage of entertainment programs and sports across the world. Increase in the number of digital channels and growing adoption of advanced broadcasting equipment like video recorders and broadcasting cameras with up to 8K video quality in sports coverage and about 4K in news coverage is anticipated to act as a catalyst for the growth of the Global Broadcasting Transmitter Market.
Based on technology, the market can be segmented into Analog and Digital.Analog technology dominated the market in 2020 as analog broadcasting transmitters are used frequently due to their outstanding efficiency, compact design and minimal operational costs.
Moreover, Digital technology is expected to witness growth through 2026 because it offers better viewing experience compared to analog with no signal loss.
Based on application, the market can be bifurcated into FM Radio Transmitter and Television Transmitter.The FM Radio Transmitter segment dominated the market in 2020 as the FM Radio Transmitters can broadcast programs to the static audio source such as a television or a computer at home as well as to the portable radios.
FM Radio transmitters can easily be plugged into any device’s charging point or earphone socket and then transmit the music being played on the chosen FM radio frequency.The user can simply tune in via the car radio.
FM Radio transmitters are wireless device and are compatible with all cars but they have poor sound quality and interferences.
On the basis of region, North America held the largest share in the Global Broadcasting Transmitter Market in 2020 and is expected to maintain the market dominance during the forecast period owing to the presence of major players and large urban population in the region. Some of the major players in the Global Broadcasting Transmitter Market include NEC Corporation, Broadcast Electronics, Inc., Toshiba Corporation, Hitachi Kokusai Electric Inc., Plisch GmbH, Gospell Digital Technology Co., Ltd., Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, GatesAir, Inc, Beijing BBEF Electronics Group Co., Ltd., Egatel S.L. etc. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021E
Forecast Period: 2022-2026F
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze the historical growth in the market size of Global Broadcasting Transmitter Market from 2016 to 2020.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Broadcasting Transmitter Market from 2021 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
• To classify and forecast Global Broadcasting Transmitter Market based on technology, application, company and regional distribution.
• To identify the dominant region or segment in the Global Broadcasting Transmitter Market.
• To identify drivers and challenges for Global Broadcasting Transmitter Market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Global Broadcasting Transmitter Market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Broadcasting Transmitter Market.
• To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global Broadcasting Transmitter Market.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of manufacturers across the globe.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst was able to include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe.
The analyst calculated the market size of Global Broadcasting Transmitter Market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Broadcasting Transmitter manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders
• Maintenance and repair companies
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to Broadcasting Transmitters
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, the Global Broadcasting Transmitter Market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Global Broadcasting Transmitter Market, By Technology:
• Global Broadcasting Transmitter Market, By Application:
o FM Radio Transmitter
o Television Transmitter
• Global Broadcasting Transmitter Market, By Region:
o North America
o Middle East & Africa
o South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Global Broadcasting Transmitter Market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06020703/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.