I spoke with Kevin Gosschalk, CEO and founder, Arkose Labs, about the state of online fraud. Among the topics covered:
- What’s the state of online fraud attacks today?
- How has the pandemic impacted the business of fighting online fraud?
- How does AI play a role?
- Arkose Labs has built itself around providing a smarter alternative to CAPTCHAs. What’s the technology?
- Future: Where do you see the next wave of attacks coming from?
Listen to the podcast:
Watch the video:
Kevin Gosschalk, CEO and Founder, Arkose Labs, discusses the state of online fraud, including the pandemic’s effect.
- James Maguire on Twitter: https://twitter.com/JamesMaguire
- eWEEK on Twitter: https://twitter.com/eWEEKNews
- eWEEK on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eWeekNews/
- eWEEK on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/eweek-washington-bureau
James Maguire is eWeek’s Editor-in-Chief and has been reporting on emerging technology for more than 15 years. He has won two ASBPE Awards of Excellence for in-depth feature articles about cloud computing and artificial intelligence. He has covered the gamut of enterprise and consumer technology, and regularly communicates with leading IT newsmakers, vendors and analysts.